• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Koko B. Ware in 2009 WWE HOF? Really? REALLY?

62 posts in this topic

I still remember when Macho crushed the Dragon's throat against the guard rail ,to set up thier classic match at Wrestlemania 3

Steamboat was a whipping boy for the main eventers.

The guard rail match is classic. Do you remember Jake the Snake DDT'ed him on concrete! Let a little "mole hill" on his forehead. lol

And who can forget the beatdown Flair gave him in their first feud in 79... :makepoint:

And didn't Don Muraco periodically get his licks in too?

And what about...

I remember when I was a kid and I think it was Georgia Championship Wrestling, Savage and a guy called Rademias(I don't know if the spelling is right) had a cage match, and the other guy pulled a fork out of this trunks(seems a little dangerous to me) and tore Savage's face all to pieces.....great TV for 10 year olds....

This was back in the days of Leaping Lanny Poffo

Leapin' Lanny Poffo was Macho Man's brother. When I found that out, I guarded it from my friends like a national secret, because I was afraid it would start up the "wrestling is fake" arguments. I knew wrestling was real, by god.

PS: Ricky the Dragon Steamboat is, was and always will be a .

I remember when I was a kid and I think it was Georgia Championship Wrestling, Savage and a guy called Rademias(I don't know if the spelling is right) had a cage match, and the other guy pulled a fork out of this trunks(seems a little dangerous to me) and tore Savage's face all to pieces.....great TV for 10 year olds....

Leapin' Lanny Poffo was Macho Man's brother. When I found that out, I guarded it from my friends like a national secret, because I was afraid it would start up the "wrestling is fake" arguments. I knew wrestling was real, by god.

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

And don't forget that the macho-man was always led into the ring by the beautiful, fabulous and boner-inducing, Elizabeth. <3

And don't forget that the macho-man was always boner-inducing. <3

To each their own. I don't judge.

And don't forget that the macho-man was always led into the ring by the beautiful, fabulous and boner-inducing, Elizabeth. <3

I have a scandalous story about Savage in his early days. I'll type it out when I get home tonight.

I pleasure myself to images of Dhalsim

I don't judge either, friend. Enjoy yourself.

:roflmao: That was good. So good, I don't want to even attempt to diminish it with a comeback. Seriously, first time I've actually laughed out loud in like 2 weeks.

I pleasure myself to images of Dhalsim

I don't judge either, friend. Enjoy yourself.

:roflmao: That was good. So good, I don't want to even attempt to diminish it with a comeback. Seriously, first time I've actually laughed out loud in like 2 weeks.

I work hard for you, bro. Only top shelf for the COI.

Bruce Prichard

The Brother Love Show hm

^^

Wow that was quick :applause:

I used to embrace my inner redneck. I've not watched wrestling in a long time.

I still remember when Macho crushed the Dragon's throat against the guard rail ,to set up thier classic match at Wrestlemania 3
I thought it was a bell? I remember almost crapping myself thinking Steamboat was going to die!!!!! I was like 9 at the time... lol

It was the ring announcers bell.

There were 2 matches actually the first was the guardrail (on the old MSG show) and the rematch was the bell off the top rope (weekly syndicated show) which set up WM III.

The one and only time I ever watched a wrestling event was in the early-90's when an idjit friend of mine dragged me to a bar to watch a PPV WW-something and the entire show was focused on what was going to come out of an egg.

They pumped it up the entire show, and then at the end, the egg opened, and out came a...

CHICKEN !!!

Yeah, a guy in a :censored: chicken suit.

WTF? Even the announcers were saying it was lame, and I don't think my friend ever watched wrestling again. We all ragged him about for a long time after. :insane:

Anyone remember that?