• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare/exciting/cool Golden Age

172 posts in this topic

I have some exicting books to list today and possibly tomorrow. These don't come up for sale very often and most are affordable as well. I am selling these for a buddy of mine, so prices are pretty much firm, but I will listen and pass on any offers that are made to me.

This time around payment needs to be by money order or check. I will take paypal on a very limited basis, but please check with me by PM before counting on that. Shipping is extra, and insurance is mandatory for any book over $200. Time payments are available, but please clear it with me by PM first.

I will describe the books to the best of my ability, but if you have any questions please let me know.

One more point of clarification, since it sometimes takes a lot of PMs to work out a deal. Whoever I reach a deal with first, be in by PM or seeing an "I'll take it" posted, is the person who gets the book.

First book coming up in a few minutes.

New Adventure 24

5.0 (deslabbed new blue label)

$850

Great Flessel cover. Nice looking book with good cover whites and colors. Label notes very minor amount of glue on spine. T/OW pages, but they look CR/OW to me.

adventure24copy2.jpg

Adventure Comics 46

Hard to grade, looks App. Pro. 7.0/7.5 to me.

$800

Another great Flessel cover. OW pages. Restororation includes some spine reinforcement, color touch, coupon on BC replaced, cleaned/pressed.

SOLD

adventure46.jpg

Adventure Comics 51

App. 5.0/5.5

$450

One of my all time favorite Flessel covers. I bought an unrestored 6.0 for about three times this price, otherwise I would snag this one myself. Good cover colors. OW pages. Restoration includes: staple/spine reinforcement, tear seals, slight color touch.

SOLD

adventure51.jpg

All-American 61

6.0 (deslabbed new blue label)

$2600

The gem of the batch in my opinion and a true classic cover. Deep cover colors, nice OW/W pages and outstanding eye appeal. First Solomon Grundy and a scarce book in any shape.

SOLD

allamerican61copy3.jpg

All-American 61

6.0 (deslabbed new blue label)

$2600

The gem of the batch in my opinion and a true classic cover. Deep cover colors, nice OW/W pages and outstanding eye appeal. First Solomon Grundy and a scarce book in any shape.

allamerican61copy3.jpg

Total Grail (worship) I wish I could buy this book. Hard to come by and VERY much so a classic cover!

Detective 7

App. Ext. Pro. 4.5 (deslabbed old purple label)

$1100

Gorgeous colors on this one, and VERY hard to find. LT/OW pages. Retoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tears seals, cleaned, reinforced.

detective7.jpg

Detective 8

App. Ext. Pro. 3.5 (deslabbed new purple label)

$2200

Classic Flessel cover. Scarce. White pages. Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned/reinforced, interior lightened.

detective8.jpg