• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE DOES IT AGAIN..........AMAZING GA FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 posts in this topic

He just posts this mess and goes away. Possibly a Heritage employee trying to look like a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed so we don't think it is one.
He also pimps (yes I said it again) Pedigree and Comiclink books also.

What I find funny is that he starts posts, they have his name on them, we know we are going to be annoyed, and yet we click, enter and respond.

Its like a train wreck in slow motion.

so whats with the forum gestapo?

one is not allowed to post in a way that reflects their excitement?

i just go the news via a heritage newletter so decided to share it.

lighten up : )

We're light dude. Just having fun.

Apparently the Marvel Mystery #9 is supposed to grade somewhere between 9.0-9.4 from what I heard. It's a killer run. This is a link to the flyer from Heritage that I posted in the GA forum.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2958788&fpart=1

Can't wait to see the rest of the books and their grades up on Heritage. There's just soo fine books in the different auction venues that I dunno which book to go for now.. I wish each one had like 6 months to a year separation

the page quality of this OO collection is the real stand out

these books look really really fresh

I can't hear you when you whisper like this.. :gossip:

:jokealert:

C

Apparently the Marvel Mystery #9 is supposed to grade somewhere between 9.0-9.4 from what I heard. It's a killer run.

Actually, rumours say that the book is not quite in this grade yet.

Have no fear though as it will be potentialized or juiced up to this grade by the time it is released to the auction. :(

Apparently the Marvel Mystery #9 is supposed to grade somewhere between 9.0-9.4 from what I heard. It's a killer run.

Actually, rumours say that the book is not quite in this grade yet.

Have no fear though as it will be potentialized or juiced up to this grade by the time it is released to the auction. :(

Stephen Ritter was at Heritage and held the book. I consider him to be a pretty solid grader and his estimate was 9.0 to 9.4. I understand it's all just talk but that book in almost any grade is a rarity.