• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely Mystic Comics 8 (5.0 Blue)

10 posts in this topic

mystics011.jpg

Just got it today. Mystic comics 8 Destroyer cover. It was the best pic I could take with my Digital camera. Very Scarce issue and tough to find on the market with a mid grade. Moved over to a new thread since my other one was old (and I had an old Unslabbed pic of it only) and most of the books have been sold. Price was reduced on the other thread already. Price $2700 shipping included for U.S. and Canadian buyers. Check , M/O , wire ok :takeit: gets it right away, Pms welcome

P.S. selling this will help me a lot in my quest of winning my holy grail on the CL auction. :wishluck: I have always been an Adventurous person, even though I am approaching 40 in a few years..... (:

I know I was staying firm with the 8 , but there will be one last drop on the 8, $2100

----If anyone wants BOTH, the price for both will be $3,000---

Last call on any of these Timelys, then I will close the thread and move on to SA and High grade Bronze age Raw books that will be going up tomorrow night- many quite Under guide (will have a everything offer price thread for it).