• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 Comic Book Movies Way Worse Than 'Batman and Robin'

42 posts in this topic

The first Punisher was bad, but in no way worse than Batman and Robin

in my opinion...

Plus what did anyone expect in 1989 a masterpiece???

1989 Masterpieces

Dekalog

Crimes and Misdemeanors

Do the Right Thing

Dead Poets Society

Drugstore Cowboy

The Cook, the Thief, his Wife and her Lover

Violent Cop

Sex, Lies and Videotape

etc..

Not to mention Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and Batman, of course :grin:

Funny enough,I just was given a Bill and Ted comic#1 with a pile of books(?)'the other day,

in the pile as well was The Toxic Crusaders 1,2,3,4 :/

That needs to be slabbed and SS'd by Keanu and Alex Winters. That would be cool (thumbs u

we loved every minute of them just like the crappy Isis and Shazam TV shows.

I LOVED THOSE SHOWS!!! That's what was on Saturday morning cartoons while I was growing up! That an and hour-and-a-half of (UNCENSORED!) Bugs Bunny/Warner Bros. cartoons!!!

Ah, nostalgia...

-slym

Yeah dammit!!

Why did they need to censor those cartoons anyway. :screwy: I mean, I only dropped an anvil on someone's head once. Sheesh!

In case nobody wants to read the entire article, here's a summary:

fury4.jpg

:o And you thought Michael Vick was bad...

Seriously though, all those movies are better than Batman & Robin IMO. I think that's the worst movie ever.

WTF? Other than Punisher, none of those are even real movies.

Captain America and FF were licensing shams and both Nick Fury and Dr. Strange were cheap TV productions. Why not include some fan-fic or foreign movies like that Mexican Spider-woman atrocity?

Who makes these lists, drunken chimps?

Why do I read these "Internet lists" written by 12-year nerds? :pullhair:

Good question, as even a chimp is capable of avoiding things it dislikes. hm

Unfortunately, none of these URLs are adequately described by the original poster. So it's either you get off the Net or you hope and pray that forum members will exercise a bit of restraint in posting links to mindless gibberish.

Why do I read these "Internet lists" written by 12-year nerds? :pullhair:

Good question, as even a chimp is capable of avoiding things it dislikes. hm

Unfortunately, none of these URLs are adequately described by the original poster. So it's either you get off the Net or you hope and pray that forum members will exercise a bit of restraint in posting links to mindless gibberish.

Yes! Either get off the internet or rely on the good sense of Everyone Else to guide you through it! It's certainly a good thing we don't think Everyone Else is a bunch of mush-brained simpletons.