• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF 48-50 CGC'd, and more!!! SILVER SURFER 1 CGC 9.0, ASM 121 8.5

151 posts in this topic

Ok guys!! Hi Bill , Hey Arcade!! :hi: Any requests?? coming up FF 48-50 cgc'd!!! + more high grade raw stuff.....

:hi:

Trying to cut back on spending. But I am going to look anyway. lol

Ok guys!! Hi Bill , Hey Arcade!! :hi: Any requests?? coming up FF 48-50 cgc'd!!! + more high grade raw stuff.....

hey, I do time payments!!! Hope you all know that. Also will combine shipping on anything previously purchased etc etc....

Ok, going to re-price a few books from earlier, than Fantastic Four 48 coming up!!!

hey, I do time payments!!! Hope you all know that. Also will combine shipping on anything previously purchased etc etc....

Ok, going to re-price a few books from earlier, than Fantastic Four 48 coming up!!!

Just sent my FF#48 off for grading last week. :wishluck:

Sweet!! Good luck Arcade!! (thumbs u

Ok, these are all re-prices as of today (3/13/09)...yup Friday the 13th... anyone see the new movie?? Any good?? lol

Ok these are my last disconted on these

Hulk 340 9.0 but most likely a 9.2 $15 SHIPPED!!!

ASM 224 9.4 $5 :news: SOLD to Cloud

ASM 240 9.2 $3 :news: SOLD to Cloud

ASM 248 9.0 $3

ASM 255 9.6 $6

ASM 251 (c'mon it's hobgoblin!!) $5

And

Transformers 3 $5 (movie comin soon guys!!)

ALSO, this weekend only:

Pre-Sale on the Transformers 1 CGC 9.8 ARE $250 SHIPPED

AND Transformers 1 CGC 9.6 are $75 SHIPPED

I will only have 1-2 each available for boardies. These are great prices, and will be selling them closer to June to meet the movie hype, but really want to share my "find" with you guys... so can only do 1 of these, maybe 2 if i'm convinced. 90 day average I believe is over $300 guys!!!

Any X-Men tonight?

Yes... 2x nice nice x-men 266's, plus I think I have some more cgc'd at 9.6 and 9.8's.... I also have some more raw high grade copies... let me look real fast...

Nick Fury Agent of Shield 7 (classic dali cover) CGC 9.4 A beauty!!!

$160 SHIPPED (not motivated to sell this one fast)

NickFury794.jpg

No 9.8 of it, let me know if you have specific issues in mind.

Here comes some early Spideys on teh CHEAP

Next Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 58 7.0 solid. Beautiful gloss once again, just some wear on upper left. OSPG $56 , $30 SHIPPED

spidey5870.jpg