• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Letter to Comic Book lovers

119 posts in this topic

Hello Every one

Some really interesting posts and many very helful to me.I see now how the internet has changed everything for poeple.I'l continue posting if I may.

Having never really been on an online forum I see now just how different this experience is.

Have at me as you will.....Ha!!

I did think of somthing that might help,... my Ebay feedback,is that legit background stuff for everyone.

please find me at City_of_Kandor, 75 feedback going back some time but no sales.Ive never sold a book period.

I will try to get back to each of you who seem seriouse in you posts a little later

JR

Ebay feedback certainly counts as a reference. Thanks for that. Please continue posting, that's what this board is all about. If you want to sell books right away start with cheap books and build a reputation. You will find we are more likely to take a chance on $20 books.

It's always nice to see scans from new members. Got any more to show us?

Now I really wish I hadn't said anything about goatse...

If I get booted, I deserve it.

-slym

lol it's all in good fun

I want to know what the hell tops "tubgirl" though :sick:

Hi John

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

All I have to say is actions speak volumes, and the lack of any actions is pretty loud too. Not saying you are a scammer, but can't prove you aren't yet either. Your books are way out of my price range anyways, but think you shouldn't have sold them together. Hope it all works out for you and that you find a better experiance from board postings, if that is what you are looking for.

Seems this is really good advice D27 you are another name I've followed here and enjoyed thanks for bothering to share.

ease your way in...you have sat on the sidelines for 3+ years, so if you are in a hurry to be "accepted" , simply put your time in and constructively contribute (thumbs u

So I now see..... I'm working on it. Asking the house to slab was a little desperate e but it worked ...maybe.

Lets see what actually happens. Nice to meet you by the way.

Getting an experienced auction house to slab and sell the books is a great idea if you don't have the time, money or inclination to do it yourself.

Likewise, for anyone on the boards to buy those books raw at your listed prices from a newly registered member would be barking mad.