• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Fresh from CGC - FF 45, AMS 8, JUMBO 108, X-Men 94...

18 posts in this topic

I just got these back from CGC today!! No problems with the cases.

:takeit: wins out over PMs. Shipping will be included via flat rate priority. Outside of US will be a bit extra.

Thanks for looking.

X-Men 94 - 4.0 c/ow - asking $125

043.jpg

Looks better than a 4.0! What knocked it down?

Pics are pretty bad, I haven't called for the notes but it graded about right IMO. I thought it might have a chance at 4.5 but the spine is pretty worn for any better. The bc is gorgeous

You might want to change the sales thread title to include ASM 8 as opposed to AMS 8. I'm sure Spidey collectors would be all over that if it was clearly advertised in your title.

You might want to change the sales thread title to include ASM 8 as opposed to AMS 8. I'm sure Spidey collectors would be all over that if it was clearly advertised in your title.

doh! I do that ALL of the time for some reason!!! Thanks

X-Men 94 - 4.0 c/ow - asking $125

Looks better than a 4.0! What knocked it down?

maybe the C-OW page quality? (shrug)

Here are scans I took prior to slabbing

xmen94.jpg

xmen94-back.jpg

I had this posted in the PGM thread a while back and most said 4.5 - Divad and Szelim were the only 2 that got it dead on.