• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure comics #71 CGC 8.0 - price reduced!

25 posts in this topic

I had no luck selling this gem last time...so it's up for sale again with a lower price :) i accept postal money orders and paypal...I'll ship worldwide price includes shipping via expedited mail to US and Canada. Pm's are welcome but you won't see much movement with price :takeit: rules...someone take this comic home with you...I need the $$$ as I'm intrested in sum nice tecs. P.S if the image doesn't show it's beacuse I'm writing with my iPhone.. :P send me an email if need be: comicworld@live.ca

Adventure comics #71 CGC 8.0 off white to white pages - from the collection of Nicolas Cage. $1600 shipped

scan0003-5.jpg

Hi. Didn't this book just sell on ebay yesterday for 1477.00?

Yes it did..the winner sent me an email this afternoon telling me that he bid to high and thought he had enough in he's paypal...we agreed to work out that he pay me listing fees and the auction fee via paypal.

I would have requested a final value fee credit from eBay and registered the offender as a non-paying bidder, but that's just me.

no, it's not just you. it's everybody, really.

I wonder why the only bids he made this month, all 2, were on this one item?

Strange...

hm

Sure looks a lot like a shill...but then again, that's just my opinion....I always bid on $1400+ items and hope/wish that I have enough money in my paypal account to pay for the auctions I bid on...Why check your account when you can hope the money is there and when it's not, just shoot over an email stating, "Sorry I can't pay" and just walk away.... :whistle:

Yeah me too but only on auctions ending Tuesdays (:

now doc, if you want to talk coincidences, how 'bout thiis one: i also only do the short-in-the-paypal thing on tuesdays. damn, now that is weird.

Yeah me too but only on auctions ending Tuesdays (:

now doc, if you want to talk coincidences, how 'bout this one: i also only do the short-in-the-paypal thing on tuesdays. damn, now that is weird.

Not really, I always figured you and niky were shills for one another.