• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC submissions question

20 posts in this topic

I submitted a few books to CGC at NYCC, I have the invoices but I can't seem to follow the progression on the website (comic line data not found). Is it because I didn't submit them directly from my Collector Society account? If so, is there a way for me to see the submissions?

how did you submit them?

you just need to put your account number on the top of the sheet, however if you submitted thru another person or organization you wont have the online tracking.

you can call CGC with the invoice numbers and ax what the dilly?

I believe if you don't submit them using your CS, you cannot view the results online. Best bet is to call them with your invoice numbers.

My friend just called the day before yesterday and they only graded one of his books for SS. And he has no account. He asked why I didnt call and ask about mine. My statement was simple.

I like the surprise, good or bad.

Besides, I feel like I'm bugging them when I call, so I try not to unless it's important. They're always nice, but I'm sure they've got plenty of things to do at this time of year.

My friend just called the day before yesterday and they only graded one of his books for SS. And he has no account. He asked why I didnt call and ask about mine. My statement was simple.

I like the surprise, good or bad.

Besides, I feel like I'm bugging them when I call, so I try not to unless it's important. They're always nice, but I'm sure they've got plenty of things to do at this time of year.

I know, I hate calling people so that's why I wanted to see if I could track it myself... Oh well guess I'll have to wait and see like a good boy.

All my books I submitted are being pre-screened, its torture as I look every day to see if they have been graded, most at least have been verififed.

What was the pre-screened minimum?

-Issa

The guy you submitted books through is a legend...

I wonder what status my submitter is...I hear he is beyond legend status (thumbs u

Brian

I got my first invoice graded. Your invoice should be up for grading today. :)