• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of the Zombie #1 Cover with no Magenta or Yellow plate...

6 posts in this topic

interesting - I collect this (small) run and I have bought and sold around 20 copies - never saw that before. It almost looks like someone messed with a pic in Photoshop - but clearly not the case if you scanned it yourself. cool copy.

Could possibly be sun faded. Is the back cover color? If so, is it missing the magenta and yellow as well?

Back cover is in B&W on normal copy & the scanned copy. I didn't scan the normal copy before we sold it, but you could easily see where the Yellow & Magenta were missing from text & in the Curtis logo treatment.

No sun fading. The copy is in Very Fine, minimum condition. Just no Yellow or Magenta plates.

interesting - I collect this (small) run and I have bought and sold around 20 copies - never saw that before. It almost looks like someone messed with a pic in Photoshop - but clearly not the case if you scanned it yourself. cool copy.

I was worried somone would think that. We have over 30 years of sterling reptuation to protect, so we certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent anything. We're just trying to figure out if this was just a glitch on a small scale or even single copy or something more widespread we're not familiar with.