• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 4 9 129 ADDED, TNMT, Hulk 181, Have a look!!!!!

128 posts in this topic

I cannot the books that have not sold on here yet. Are folks saving up for an upcoming convention?

:acclaim: My first big show, SDCC. Airfare booked, 4 day pass paid for, hotel room booked. Grinder is gonna buy me a drink, then I buy him one, then senormac buys me a drink then I buy both of them a drink then grinder buys me a drink then I.....pass out and they take my books.

I would love to pick up a nice ASM 9 but saving for SDCC.

I cannot the books that have not sold on here yet. Are folks saving up for an upcoming convention?

:acclaim: My first big show, SDCC. Airfare booked, 4 day pass paid for, hotel room booked. Grinder is gonna buy me a drink, then I buy him one, then senormac buys me a drink then I buy both of them a drink then grinder buys me a drink then I.....pass out and they take my books.

So it's the upcoming show Dave? I had a feeling as some of these books should have been gone already with the serious crowd we have on here.

Oh well.

So it's the upcoming show Dave? I had a feeling as some of these books should have been gone already with the serious crowd we have on here.

Oh well.

icanttakeit.gif

Someone say drink? :devil:

Oh well.

July 22. I'm a tad excited. Hope to do Chicago in 2010. One con a year, just like vitamins.

Airfare booked, 4 day pass paid for, hotel room booked. Grinder is gonna buy me a drink, then I buy him one, then senormac buys me a drink then I buy both of them a drink then grinder buys me a drink then I.....pass out and they take my books.

This is why it'll be rare for me to turn up at a major con for a while. Need to get over the hump $-wise this year first. And that's not discounting getting mugged by Grinder...

Someone say drink? :devil:

Nelson, you should come to SDCC. Meet grinder for the first time. That would be so cool. We would have a drop your socks, lose your undies, floss your teeth great time.

Airfare booked, 4 day pass paid for, hotel room booked. Grinder is gonna buy me a drink, then I buy him one, then senormac buys me a drink then I buy both of them a drink then grinder buys me a drink then I.....pass out and they take my books.

This is why it'll be rare for me to turn up at a major con for a while. Need to get over the hump $-wise this year first. And that's not discounting getting mugged by Grinder...

I'm really happy with the cost of my airfare and hotel. It's not cheap but far less than I thought it would be. When grinder mugs me I won't have anything but Spawn #1s on me.

I'm really happy with the cost of my airfare and hotel. It's not cheap but far less than I thought it would be. When grinder mugs me I won't have anything but Spawn #1s on me.

Spawn might be wolfsbane to Grinder... hm

I accept reasonable time payments. Maybe it's my first sales thread, whoever can provide references would be greatly appreciated.

I have done close to a couple $1000's worth of business with Andre and he is a stand up guy. No worries here (thumbs u (thumbs u

I only want the black & white Spawn :sumo: That would be the only way you'd end up black & blue lol

I accept reasonable time payments. Maybe it's my first sales thread, whoever can provide references would be greatly appreciated.

I have done close to a couple $1000's worth of business with Andre and he is a stand up guy. No worries here (thumbs u (thumbs u

Ditto for me, as for vouching for campued1010 / Andre (:gossip: though not in a deep pockets kind of grinder way :whistle:).