• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Boxes

25 posts in this topic

Ok so slowly but surely I'm aquiring a few slabs, especially since I moved to the states and don't have to pay all that shipping, taxes and duty to bring a book across the border, sorry to my Canucklehead bros, I know it sucks man. So my question is I know that you can get comic Boxes designed for CGC books specifically. Is there a place where they can be ordered online as I live in Monterey not exactly a booming urban center, not that I'm complaining?

news.gifThe NEW AND IMPROVED "OFFICAL" CGC BOXES can be obtained from E.Gerber Check them out at: www.egerber.com

These blow away the old CGC boxes. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Lousy Spammer! mad.gifgrin.gif

Chris

Be nice to me or I won't recommend any more good reads and you will have to rely only on the kindness of strangers tongue.gif

Just grab the shipping tape and wrap those CGC suckers.

I picked one up, and said "yeah right", then headed straight for the tape drawer.

The thing is I have tongue.gif Since they basically sit on top of my drawer in my walking closet, I don't plan on swapping them out for the bags unlimited versions just yet. smile.gif