• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSG the final 2 episodes

10 posts in this topic

wow, alot of seeds planted, for 1 episode left, it has to be 2 hour ending or 1 hella hour to wrap it up.

It's a two hour episode...

Seeing how sick Roslyn was at the end of tonight's episode was heartbreaking... :(

Jim

my guess is that Starbuck is a hybrid cylon/human

her father was a cylon. one of (the last of?) the "artsy" ones the final five created that the bad cylon (stockwell) wiped out. helen mentioned that extinct cylon previously.

hybrid human/cylons can self reincarnate like starbuck did

just my guess

how this really progresses the show, i dunno, but i guess eventually it means essentially eternal life to the human/cylon hybrid race.

there ain't gonna be any reunion with our earth, teaming up against the bad cylons or whatever

it was funny how tonight's episode referred to "champagne"...like there's a "champagne" region on Caprica!

interesting theory. I also think Boomer is going to turn on cavil and be Key to the success of cavil. 2 hours to wrap it up. I do hope they do not end it like voyager with many questions, but rather more like DS9 that wraps everything up in a nice little bundle.

Such a great episode I can't help but feel I'll be disappointed with so little time left to conclude the series.

Perhaps the writers are going to pull a Lucas like with Star Wars with its 3 movies in the middle then go to 3 movies in the past (the Caprica series) and then come back many years later and carry on past the last episode coming up.

We shall see if they leave that avenue open.