• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the hype over already?!?

17 posts in this topic

That Pacific Coast copy was listed and relisted until it got a bite, and that other ASM 129 probably would as well.

Punisher hype is over before it started, as I assume people have seen the trailers. Loved that "origin of the T-shirt" part... 27_laughing.gif

That Pacific Coast copy was listed and relisted until it got a bite, and that other ASM 129 probably would as well.

Punisher hype is over before it started, as I assume people have seen the trailers. Loved that "origin of the T-shirt" part... 27_laughing.gif

Noooooo....not before I sell my Marvel Preview 2! BTW....when's the friggin' movie? I screwed up with the timing with the Daredevil movie! frown.gif

You need to pay attention g!! Movie hype reaches it's climax with the specs a good 3-4 months before the movie is actually released, with a short bump right around the week of the actual release, and bottoming out shortly thereafter. If you want to know about these things in the future, just watch when gman starts flipping Spideys, Ghost Rider, Man-Things, FF's, X-men etc.,. 27_laughing.gif

Oh...I see the problem now...no DC movies since CGC, eh? Just wait until "Batman: The Rise of Manbat"!!

You need to pay attention g!! Movie hype reaches it's climax with the specs a good 3-4 months before the movie is actually released, with a short bump right around the week of the actual release, and bottoming out shortly thereafter. If you want to know about these things in the future, just watch when gman starts flipping Spideys, Ghost Rider, Man-Things, FF's, X-men etc.,. 27_laughing.gif

Oh...I see the problem now...no DC movies since CGC, eh? Just wait until "Batman: The Rise of Manbat"!!

So....when is the movie. I should get my mags back in February! Am I still safe? mad.gif

The Origin of the Punisher Shirt!!

Scene 1:

Oh no, my family is murdered, I'm soaking
wet, and my hair looks like cra... wait, what's that?

pun_1.jpg

Cool, I can't believe some insufficiently_thoughtful_person threw away
this rockin' skull shirt! I wonder if it fits?

pun_2.jpg

Wicked! Now I'm ready to kill those mobsters.
There can only be one!!

pun_3.jpg

Hey Stripey *ugh* gimme back my skull shirt! Your shirt sucks! *smack
crack* Nice red and white *crunch* design you fairy!

pun_4.jpg

...or is it the annual week before Christmas slow-down?

ASM 129

The Pacific Coast copy (also 9.4) recently sold on ebay for $1,100....so why did this one pass without a bid?

a bit mis-cut i would say?

i sold my 9.4 privately for nice $$ last month. Have not seen that price realized recently or in the past..

Noooooo....not before I sell my Marvel Preview 2! BTW....when's the friggin' movie? I screwed up with the timing with the Daredevil movie! frown.gif

news.gif Comgeek just SOLD HIS ...I should get mine next week... thumbsup2.gif