• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc.

430 posts in this topic

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 23 VG/F $2.00 Giant issue. Classic reprints of The X-Men, Daredevil and Tales of the Watcher. Wonderful reading from Marvel's glory days.

marvspher23.jpg

CAPTAIN ACTION 3 cover loose - else VG+ $3.00 Based on the toy line from the 60's. Origin and firat app. of Dr. Evil - when he was bad - very bad. Gil Kane provides the rock-solid art. Wally Wood provides the inks. Classic cover.

capaction3.jpg

DAREDEVIL 81 VF- $15.00 SOLD! 52 pages. Black Widow begins. The last DD from this time frame, from my original collection that I've hung onto. The Owl provides the villainy this time around. A great full-page pin-up of Black Widow as rendered by Bill Everett. Even a full-page ad for the Queen-Size Special #1of My Love. Whatta mag.

dd81frt.jpg

dd81bk.jpg

DAREDEVIL 81 VF- $15.00 52 pages. Black Widow begins. The last DD from this time frame, from my original collection that I've hung onto. The Owl provides the villainy this time around. A great full-page pin-up of Black Widow as rendered by Bill Everett. Even a full-page ad for the Queen-Size Special #1of My Love. Whatta mag.

dd81frt.jpg

dd81bk.jpg

:takeit:

DAREDEVIL 81 VF- $15.00 52 pages. Black Widow begins. The last DD from this time frame, from my original collection that I've hung onto. The Owl provides the villainy this time around. A great full-page pin-up of Black Widow as rendered by Bill Everett. Even a full-page ad for the Queen-Size Special #1of My Love. Whatta mag.

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks Arthur, you'll love it! :applause:

SOLD!

You know, I sold my original collection when I was 16 and I'd had every DD from #1 up to maybe a number in the 150's. This one was either the last one that I got or it was the one that I never found, I can't quite remember. But I'm looking forward to it either way.

SOLD!

You know, I sold my original collection when I was 16 and I'd had every DD from #1 up to maybe a number in the 150's. This one was either the last one that I got or it was the one that I never found, I can't quite remember. But I'm looking forward to it either way.

Glad to be able to help (thumbs u

THOR 375 VF/NM $2.00 Loki, Enchantress, Heimdall, Wrecker, the Warriors Three, Frost Giants and Hela are all in the mag. Somehow, there's even some room for our favorite Thunder God.

thor375.jpg

MILLIE THE MODEL 171 Fine $2.00 With story titles like, "Who's Buzzin', Cousin?", "The Dizzy Dress Mess", "Her Beautiful Balloons" doh! , pin-ups/mini posters and groovy fashions - you just can't pass this mag up.

millie171.jpg

GRAVE TALES 1 VF/NM $2.00 In 1991 Hamilton Comics put out this mag to try and revive the horror magazine concept. It lasted 3 issues. Gray Morrow and Joe Staton art.

gravetales1.jpg