• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc.

430 posts in this topic

TALES TO ASTONISH 95 VG/FN $7.00 Subby and the ultra-Luscious Lady Dorma try to halt the pugnacious Plunderer from... well, from plundering. As for the Hulk, he interacts with the High Evolutionary and some of HE's creations. It takes Stan, Marie Severin and Herb Trimpe to tell this ten page tale. Nice flat, glossy issue with the slight mis-wrap.

Is this bird cage fodder? You decide!

tta95.jpg

:takeit:

OFFICIAL MARVEL INDEX TO THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1 NM- $1.00 John Byrne supplies the cover. This mag gives an in-depth synopsis of each issue from Amazing Fantasy 15 to Spider-Man 29.

OFFICIAL MARVEL INDEX TO THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 NM- $1.00 John Romita Sr. supplies the cover. This mag gives an in-depth synopsis of each issue from Amazing Spider-man 30 to Amazing Spider-Man 59.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch! :banana:

TALES TO ASTONISH 95 VG/FN $7.00 Subby and the ultra-Luscious Lady Dorma try to halt the pugnacious Plunderer from... well, from plundering. As for the Hulk, he interacts with the High Evolutionary and some of HE's creations. It takes Stan, Marie Severin and Herb Trimpe to tell this ten page tale. Nice flat, glossy issue with the slight mis-wrap.

Is this bird cage fodder? You decide!

COMICS JOURNAL 122 VF $2.00 Huge 144 magazine-size pages. The cover says it all (by Brian Bolland, no less). Great in-depth discussions with all of your faves.\

Bolland :cloud9:

SOLD!

(worship) Welcome to the thread. Thanks so very much! (worship)

I'll take the Spider-Man Daredevil, the Hulk ashcan, and the Green Lantern 50.

SOLD!

SOLD! and

SOLD!

Welcome to the boards!!

:applause: Many Thanks for your purchases! :applause:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 191 VF- $4.00 Oh my! Wanted for Murder: Spider-Man. But who cares? Betty has a plunging neckline and Mary Jane is in the tub - both on page 6. It only gets better from there, tiger.

asm191.jpg

WATCHMEN 8 VF/NM $3.00 SOLD! Now that the movie hype is over, I find these. I have 8 and 9 scanned for tonight, 10-12 over the next day or so. So far, can't locate the 1-7.:cry:

watch8.jpg

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS 74 NM- $1.00 SOLD! Bombastic Barry Windsor-Smith cover and interior Weapon-X story. But wait, there's more: A Shanna story drawn by peerless Paul Gulacy, a solo Constrictor story and a wild Iceman/Torch saga with art provided by Joe Staton.

mcp74.jpg

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS 74 NM- $1.00 Bombastic Barry Windsor-Smith cover and interior Weapon-X story. But wait, there's more: A Shanna story drawn by peerless Paul Gulacy, a solo Constrictor story and a wild Iceman/Torch saga with art provided by Joe Staton.

mcp74.jpg

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS 74 NM- $1.00 Bombastic Barry Windsor-Smith cover and interior Weapon-X story. But wait, there's more: A Shanna story drawn by peerless Paul Gulacy, a solo Constrictor story and a wild Iceman/Torch saga with art provided by Joe Staton.

SOLD!

(thumbs u THANK YOU!! (thumbs u

WATCHMEN 8 VF/NM $3.00 Now that the movie hype is over, I find these. I have 8 and 9 scanned for tonight, 10-12 over the next day or so. So far, can't locate the 1-7.:cry:

and all the rest too

SOLD!

:applause: Thank you, sir! #9 coming up in a few minutes :applause: