• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Wow, you really are excited to have someone to talk with, aren't you, Lamb Chop?

Why, if there's a booty anywhere around, your pucker is mere inches away. It's mighty impressive!

lol

Schmoopy, your world is so twisted, you can't even tell the difference between what you do as a waitress and being supportive of your fellow forumites. It's okay, Peaches. I'm sure there's goodness in there somewhere. Heck, I luv ya.

Oh, goodness, you ARE jealous.... :cloud9:

Baby-girl, you go give your Crow reprint a big hug and kiss. Try and make each other feel valued.

The green eyed monster has overtaken you quite solidly, eh...?

Awwwww, you're so cute when you try and sound like a captain of industry. Do it again, Sugar. Say things like 'sustainable revenue run rate" and "customer loyalty" too, Honey Bunny.

<3

One quick question, sugarnips...how many times are you going to change your location...?

Crumb Cake, you checking out my digs? Awwwwwwwww. Don't you go doing that to Daddy.

:heart: ya. Mean it.

You know I do too, Sweet Cheeks.

:luhv:

Wow, you really are excited to have someone to talk with, aren't you, Lamb Chop?

No pumpkinbutt, it's well known that I'll talk to anyone. Even you.... :luhv:

Why, if there's a booty anywhere around, your pucker is mere inches away. It's mighty impressive!

lol

Schmoopy, your world is so twisted, you can't even tell the difference between what you do as a waitress and being supportive of your fellow forumites. It's okay, Peaches. I'm sure there's goodness in there somewhere. Heck, I luv ya.

Chunkylove, there's "supportive"...and then there's what you do, which takes it to a whole other galaxy. I've never seen anyone suck up as badly to more people than you, and it's clearly designed to win you friends (though more than one person has called you on it lol )

Oh, goodness, you ARE jealous.... :cloud9:

Baby-girl, you go give your Crow reprint a big hug and kiss. Try and make each other feel valued.

Awwwww....I'm sorry you feel twitterpated because you can't own it. If I could give it to you, I totally would...you know that. :(

The green eyed monster has overtaken you quite solidly, eh...?

Awwwww, you're so cute when you try and sound like a captain of industry.

Captain of industry?

Moi?

:roflmao:

Honeybrains, I'm lucky to be a private, 1st class of industry.

lol

Do it again, Sugar. Say things like 'sustainable revenue run rate" and "customer loyalty" too, Honey Bunny.

You're barking...and I do mean that literally...up the wrong tree, lovedumpling....

One quick question, sugarnips...how many times are you going to change your location...?

Crumb Cake, you checking out my digs? Awwwwwwwww. Don't you go doing that to Daddy.

:heart: ya. Mean it.

You know I do too, Sweet Cheeks.

This thread makes me :cloud9:

No pumpkinbutt, it's well known that I'll talk to anyone. Even you.... :luhv:

LIAR!!! :hi:

BTW, this is BY FAR the most homoerotic thread I've ever read on these boards. When do we bust out the baby oil and inflatable swimming pool?

Chunkylove, there's "supportive"...and then there's what you do, which takes it to a whole other galaxy. I've never seen anyone suck up as badly to more people than you, and it's clearly designed to win you friends (though more than one person has called you on it lol )
lol

Joey Bear, this just goes to show your social engagement skills are lacking. No worries, Pudd'n. We'll get you there.

And those that have made this silly comment - observe their interaction with new members.

But you go, girl. Be the anti-social bumblebee that you excel at. :luhv:

Awwwww....I'm sorry you feel twitterpated because you can't own it. If I could give it to you, I totally would...you know that :(

No, no. Please - you enjoy it. It's as close as you'll get to the real thing, Snuggle Muffin.

:cloud9:

Joey Bear, this just goes to show your social engagement skills are lacking. No worries, Pudd'n. We'll get you there.

Who? Now who are you talking to...? Are you drunk AGAIN? Pffft. I TOLD you not to have so many cosmos last night at the bar....and, with your IBS, we'll be able to smell you a mile away.... p u!

And who is "we"...? You have more than one person rattling around in that head of yours, cupcake? It's ok if you do, I doubt anyone would be surprised. :cloud9:

And those that have made this silly comment - observe their interaction with new members.

But you go, girl. Be the anti-social bumblebee that you excel at.

I'd far rather be an anti-social honest guy, than the horribly insincere suckup that you are...sweetcheeks. :luhv:

Awwwww....I'm sorry you feel twitterpated because you can't own it. If I could give it to you, I totally would...you know that :(

No, no. Please - you enjoy it. It's as close as you'll get to the real thing, Snuggle Muffin.

It's as close as I'll get to a real Crow..?

lol

Oh, sugarbear, you say the funniest things......

I'd far rather be an anti-social honest guy, than the horribly insincere suckup that you are...sweetcheeks. :luhv:

lol

Girly-man, this has got to be one of the funniest things you've said. "Anti-social honest guy."

So, about that Swamp Thing Annual 2 CGC 9.8 bought for $40 and posted for $295 - how is that different than Barrington, Honey Pot?

:taptaptap:

lol

Girly-man, this has got to be one of the funniest things you've said. "Anti-social honest guy."

Truth rules, princess. (Oh, and I'm not really anti-social, butterthighs..I'm just playing along for your benefit. Because I love you SOOOO much! :heart: )

So, about that Swamp Thing Annual 2 CGC 9.8 bought for $40 and posted for $295 - how is that different than Barrington, Honey Pot?

:taptaptap:

I already told you once, potatoheiny, I'm not going to explain it to you. T'would be a waste of time.

But I still love you..... ;)

I already told you once, potatoheiny, I'm not going to explain it to you. T'would be a waste of time.

Gotta walk it like ya talk it, Gummy Bear. Sounds like you and Barrington walk the same path, loving arms wrapped together.

You're still the sweetest.

Gotta walk it like ya talk it, Gummy Bear. Sounds like you and Barrington walk the same path, loving arms wrapped together.

You're still the sweetest.

Not even close, Big Hunk O' Feminine Love...but you tell whatever story you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

I loves you DISSSSS MUCH!

It would be awesome if you two could take this festival of rhymes-with-witching to PMs, otherwise some of us might think you're both doing it for attention.

What kind of attention, I've no idea, but some kind or other, surely.

38 new posts on this thread and 36 of them are you two going at it like alleycats :tonofbricks:

How much do you think this will finally sell for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360274094350&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I'm surprised how low it is at this point.

I say it sells below $500.00

I am not shocked at how low it is. There's no reason, AT ALL, to run a private auction on this book and it gives legitimate buyers reservations about bidding for fear of shilling. That's especially true since this seller has had this book for sale for many many months with a VERY high set price. For some reason bidders may have trouble believing that he, all of a sudden, doesn't care what the book goes for when it was VERY important all this time.

I placed a bid to mark that book and would have bid a ton more for it, but once I saw it was a private auction I put it out of my mind. It could be completely legit in every way, but I am not one to bid when I have reservations.

Frankly, this paragraph rubbed me the wrong way.

Your User Id is kept private to help protect your investment and this auction's integrity, as well as protect your identity and avoid spam emails. All professional online auctions are run this way.

I believe Amy Poehler said it best:

REALLY_SNL_AIGflv-1.jpg