• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sgt Fury #28

8 posts in this topic

I'd say that's more of a tanning halo than sun shadow.

I've seen CGC be fairly generous with white cover books that show obvious edge tanning, but personally I'd have trouble going better than 8.0.

I'd go 8.0. The halo effect is actually very attractive on this book but if there's any semblance of brittleness in the tanned edges I'd drop it down... a lot.

Actually, no brittleness at all. The edges are nice as is the gloss and colors. I'd been leaning towards 8.0 myself but at the same time a lot of people have also gone 7.5...

I'd go 8.0. The halo effect is actually very attractive on this book but if there's any semblance of brittleness in the tanned edges I'd drop it down... a lot.

Actually, no brittleness at all. The edges are nice as is the gloss and colors. I'd been leaning towards 8.0 myself but at the same time a lot of people have also gone 7.5...

No one will ever fault you for being conservative in a grade!