• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where did it go?

28 posts in this topic

The Harrison Form SS part of it...plus some arguing back and forth made it go I think, no one wants to see that stuff....

Well if the Ford thing was it, that is lame since I initiated that discussion and not a witness. He just answered a question when it was asked. Kind of hard to set anything up with CGC if it's in an imaginary state anyways.

Also maybe the talk of raising prices by all witnesses. That may be considered collusion, not sure though. Maybe the Lawyers here on the boards could tell us.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

(shrug)

Maybe some witnesses were discussing it, but I don't think it was something all witnesses were discussing?

Also maybe the talk of raising prices by all witnesses. That may be considered collusion, not sure though. Maybe the Lawyers here on the boards could tell us.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

(shrug)

Maybe some witnesses were discussing it, but I don't think it was something all witnesses were discussing?

(thumbs u

There were a number of reasons why it got axed. The Ford thing was one of the major ones. I might try to take a scalpel and try to excise that and other potential violations. There were some good points raised elsewhere.

I have no control over bannings, strikes and shill ids. I only moderate the Signature Room with an emphasis on identifying and removing potential violations of the legal agreements between CGC and Signature Series Witnesses.