• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Stamps

62 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me which page the Marvel value stamp is on for the following issues:

1) Amazing Spider-Man #131 (mine is slabbed)

2) Amazing Spider-Man #133 (mine is slabbed)

3) Giant-Size Dracula #5 (don't have a copy...need to get one)

4) Incredible Hulk #181 (mine is slabbed)

Thanks for any info you can give me.

page 1 linky should answer your question but #4 is shanna the she devil

No, I want to know the actual page number of the comic that the value stamp is on (usually page 19 but varies from comic to comic).

The Stamps link at www.mvstamps.com does list the issues that each stamp is on but only some of them list actual page numbers.

Thanks for the help guys in giving me the page numbers of the 4 issues above. I just completed going through my collection to verify what issues did or did not have the Marvel value stamp still intact. I've verified that 292 of the 307 issues have the stamp while 15 have them cut out. :P Looks like I'm going to be buying 15 more comics soon. lol

I have created an Excel spreadsheet by copying the info from the website and adding a column with the page number that the stamp is on for that particular issue. All 307 issues are listed. The CGC website won't allow me to attach an Excel spreadsheet file to a post so if anyone would like a copy just PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy. (thumbs u

If you don't want a copy of the file just look at page 19 first. About 80% of the comics have a Marvel value stamp on that page. Most of the others are either on page 32 or 18. I've also e-mailed a copy of the file to the guy who runs that website so he can update his "Issues" page.

Mike