• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Stamps

62 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the years that marvel did this for?? or what cover price the comics where when they offter them?

Just asking cause i bought some books recently and i didn't asked about the stamps and to my complete dismay when reading and checking the books the marvel stamps were cut out. So i was wondering what years they where offtered so i can ask sellers whether the stamps have being cut out before i buy.

Thanks for any help

Tim

Oh man....I hope it wasn't Hulk #181...

Spawn #1. No stamp. :acclaim:

Join the Spawn #1 club, it's better than going to the dentist.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2588385&nt=5&fpart=1

You my friend are always pimping your wares. (tsk)

AF #15 club is where it's at. :headbang:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2588385&nt=5&fpart=1

:banana:

i must be on crack. i looked at the list of comics containing the stamps and ive owned maybe about 50% at one time, but ive never noticed these stamps before. how bizzare.

:cry:

AF #15 is a close second as that book didn't have a Marvel Value Stamp either. :insane:

HA! I don't have one. My Spawns, along with all of my other Image comics, were sold in 1995 when I got rid of 95% of my collection and quit the hobby.

Can someone show us a marvel stamps book witht he stamps in it, I know there is a slight possibility that there are boardies out there that own them because there were two of these books on ebay about 5 or 6 months ago, one was complete!

I still have my Marvel value Stamp Books from my early teen-age years.. I need to dig 'em out and post pics. I know I never completed them.

I should get some beater copies just to cut out the stamps and finish them off. lol

Defacing super-beater copies doesn't sound like a bad Idea to finish your book off, something kool would be to have individual artists sign on top of each stamp..just a thought. Do you have the Galactus stamp?

I still have my Marvel value Stamp Books from my early teen-age years.. I need to dig 'em out and post pics. I know I never completed them.

I should get some beater copies just to cut out the stamps and finish them off. lol

I believe capfreak is doing just that as I sent him a couple low grade books just for the stamps.

:gossip: you can get stamps at the post office.

that would have

SUPA-SUCKED!

:o

As many of you already know, I cut the stamp out of my OO CGC 8.5 Green Label copy :insane:, but left it in in my OO CGC 9.6 W copy :acclaim:

I believe capfreak is doing just that as I sent him a couple low grade books just for the stamps.

:gossip: you can get stamps at the post office.

I have about 25, making me 1/4 of the way there.

Alas, no booklet yet. (You can find those in beater books lol )

Defacing super-beater copies doesn't sound like a bad Idea to finish your book off, something kool would be to have individual artists sign on top of each stamp..just a thought. Do you have the Galactus stamp?

I do not recall how far I got with the Stamp books. I'll try and find them and post some pics here since the thread is started. Is the Galactus stamp the one from Hulk 181?