• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43 posts in this topic

Supposedly between 2000 - 3000 is the consesus I'm reading from most folks. With 2100 being speculated as the exact number.

Yup. That's right.

And I can't even find the print run numbers for Issues 2 & 3 of the Avatar run. Anyone else happen to find these?

where did ya see the movie shots at? i just finished or I should say I brought my goon up to date w/ 2 each of all the avatar 1, 2 and 3 and 2 each of all the alabatross 1-4 and several each of the current Dark Horse series.. Love this comic... was tough to find albatoross 2,3 and 4

Is Goon Avatar #1 the 1st appearance of Goon or is there some other obscure book?

Yes, it's Goon #1 avatar

Yes, though that statement has now come into dispute with the stepping forward of a book pre-dating Goon #1. Information will not be disseminated until I have secured my copy. Don't need you crazies driving up prices on me.

:baiting: