• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink results....holy cr@p!

375 posts in this topic

The Mile High Adventure # 58 just sold for $3,478...that's right at 9.2 Guide! Wow, that's a bargain.

Link

I've seen a bit of weakness in non mainstream Church books myself. I'm sure the 9.0 grade along with the cover has a lot to do with this one.

I was surprised at the ending price of the Adventure #40. Thought it would have fetched a little more as it was a pretty nice 1.5. I actually wanted to bid on it and was so busy I didn't realize it ended tonite. Hopefully Yannis got it as I know he wanted it bad.

R.

And the Action 2 failed to meet reserve or comiclink's estimate, which surprised me...especially with the Action 8 selling for over double guide.
Cause Rick put a retardo reserve on it so he wouldn't have to sell it.

Ad 40 for $6050

AA 16 2.5 GLOD $8895

AA 16 2.0 PLOD $9900

good deal on the Adventure I think...

I think the #40 went for relatively cheap IMO.

AF #15 is up to $122,000. I actually can't believe it.

The 3 Actions I was watching finished over or near guide.

Action #15 is probably my favorite pre #20 cover. Figured it would go for about $1500 and it did.

All Star # 5 in 9.0 sold for $2,900 (it Guides for $5355 in 9.0, and in 9.2 for $7650).

:o :o

I was the high bidder at $2,800, and mine was simply a "tracking" bid. :o

Never thought it would be that close.

Scary that your tracking bids come that close.

All Star # 5 in 9.0 sold for $2,900 (it Guides for $5355 in 9.0, and in 9.2 for $7650).

:o :o

I was the high bidder at $2,800, and mine was simply a "tracking" bid. :o

Never thought it would be that close.

Scary that your tracking bids come that close.

You ain't lyin' :tonofbricks:

The Mile High Adventure # 58 just sold for $3,478...that's right at 9.2 Guide! Wow, that's a bargain.

Link

I think it's a particularly noticeable defect and that was factored in by bidders. Regardless, that is a reasonable price for that book.

Ad 40 for $6050

AA 16 2.5 GLOD $8895

AA 16 2.0 PLOD $9900

good deal on the Adventure I think...

I think the #40 went for relatively cheap IMO.

AF #15 is up to $122,000. I actually can't believe it.

Yah, I was expecting the Adventure to hit $7500-$8000 since it had decent eye appeal for a 1.5 Blue...