• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink results....holy cr@p!

375 posts in this topic

Wow, my Tec #6 4.5 bombed. Ended at $1555.

:cry:

I took a bath on that like no tomorrow!

I'm really sorry to hear that. What did you buy it for? :sorry:

WAY more. Almost what the 5.5 ended for on CC.

Can you have reserves on Clink auctions?

Oh yeah but I opted not to thinking it wouldn't be a problem.

doh!

Aw well.

Your finger of choice.

:roflmao:

I don't know of a snipe program. You have to either proxy bid or bid live on your computer.

Can you have reserves on Clink auctions?

Oh yeah but I opted not to thinking it wouldn't be a problem.

doh!

Aw well.

It is surprising how low some of these auctions are going. It probably won't be that way for the ones I want to win :)

Cant believe I missed the Ex 39 :cry:

It went for pretty cheap

I was the under bidder and it's not as cheap as they use to go for about 2 years ago. Now that they are the hot thing it seems like the sky is the limit.

The one thing that kept me from going higher is the PGX casing. You never know if the book has has some restro work done and conveniently "missed".

It went for pretty cheap

I was the under bidder and it's not as cheap as they use to go for about 2 years ago. Now that they are the hot thing it seems like the sky is the limit.

The one thing that kept me from going higher is the PGX casing. You never know if the book has has some restro work done and conveniently "missed".

The Exciting 39 was a CGC blue 0.5. This copy sold for $600 last year on Clink.. not sure if the first sale went through or not

Someone should nab this beauty that ends in about 7 minutes...

RAD065112009218_165445.jpg

Wow - sold for $150 over guide, and it's a white paged, 9.6 L.B. Cole. Amazing! ????

damn... what a great buy

It went for pretty cheap

The Exciting 39 was a CGC blue 0.5. This copy sold for $600 last year on Clink.. not sure if the first sale went through or not

My bad. I had Exciting 34 PGX 6.5 stuck in my head. Carry on! :tonofbricks: