• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seattle Forum Dinner - April 4th

80 posts in this topic

So far...

Jazzman + 3

Johnny G + Crows

SoulofRhiannon + John A III

Designer Toast

Joel Elad

HeroDreamer

Worldsbestcomics + 4

Greggy

17 so far :banana:

My name should be on the top.

So far...

Jazzman + 3

Johnny G + Crows

Designer Toast

Joel Elad

HeroDreamer

Worldsbestcomics + 4

Greggy

You'll be lucky if we don't call ICE the second you cross the border :baiting: I'm sure there are wanted fliers being circulated right now.

So far...

Jazzman + 3

Johnny G + Crows

Designer Toast

Joel Elad

HeroDreamer

Worldsbestcomics + 4

Greggy

You'll be lucky if we don't call ICE the second you cross the border :baiting: I'm sure there are wanted fliers being circulated right now.

I'm crossing the border with some crackers so I'm safe. (thumbs u

So far...

Jazzman + 3

Johnny G + Crows

Designer Toast

Joel Elad

HeroDreamer

Worldsbestcomics + 4

Greggy

I'm crossing the border with some crackers so I'm safe. (thumbs u

SAFE!!! :roflmao:

Earlier this week I called the Cheescake Factory and asked them to reserve an area for us. It turns out they don't accept reservations, however, they told me to come in about half hour earlier and get them to set something up as it permits, depending on the crowd that's there.

Earlier this week I called the Cheescake Factory and asked them to reserve an area for us. It turns out they don't accept reservations, however, they told me to come in about half hour earlier and get them to set something up as it permits, depending on the crowd that's there.

Morton's will take your reservation....

There is one in Portland.It is always packed.Good food.