• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Sales tax on ComicLink order

51 posts in this topic

I was about to place a substantial order through comiclink for a few books and while going through the checkout process I see that I'm about to get charged $270 in sales tax :frustrated:

Needless to say this might just be the deal breaker for me and I'll probably end up spending 3k elsewhere.

Does everyone on here pay sales tax or is it just because I'm in nY?

I was about to place a substantial order through comiclink for a few books and while going through the checkout process I see that I'm about to get charged $270 in sales tax :frustrated:

Needless to say this might just be the deal breaker for me and I'll probably end up spending 3k elsewhere.

I pay them sales tax because we are both in new york.

Can you imagin however winning a mega book like a 8.5 AF15 and having to pay 9000.00 in sales tax if you live in New york.

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

meh

I have another question.

I'm buying 4 BINs but the other 15 books I'm putting in bids. Why would I have to pay the whole amount at checkout? I'm sure not every seller will accept :shrug:

I did price them fairly according to GPA but cmon lol

I have another question.

I'm buying 4 BINs but the other 15 books I'm putting in bids. Why would I have to pay the whole amount at checkout? I'm sure not every seller will accept :shrug:

I did price them fairly according to GPA but cmon lol

You only pay when the seller confirms and you are invoiced.