• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

d Question about Thunderdome??

67 posts in this topic

Are weapons being allowed into the Thunderdome?

If so, are there any limitations as to the types of weapons allowed?

And since I live in the gambling capital of the world. May I bring a odds maker into the mix of it to make it more interesting? lol I know a few of them. lol

And finally, who has the world wide rights on TV and Internet coverage? :takeit:

And Sharon wants to know if we can wear costumes. If so, she already has a design ready to go.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Are weapons being aloud into the Thunderdome?

If so, are there any limitations as to the types of weapons aloud?

And since I live in the gambling capital of the world. May I bring a odds maker into the mix of it to make it more interesting? lol I know a few of them. lol

And finally, who has the world wide rights on TV and Internet coverage? :takeit:

And Sharon wants to know if we can wear costumes. If so, she already has a design ready to go.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

The rules of matches in the Thunderdome, are simple and singular — "two men enter, one man leaves."

Man, I sure am glad that I read this thread, I was going to the thunderdome with nothing but Hohos and Twinkies.. Since I wouldn't know the first thing to do with weapons..once inside, I will just give them the intimidating stare down..it's gotten me out of tickets and having to do the dishes..works every time!! :insane:

76110.jpg.59ffce0cb4360c173515227a8c82ef6f.jpg

why do the weapons have to be loud? I like the silent ones myself

That because of the hearing impaired. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

actually i was making fun of your use of allowed. Always funny when people try to use big words and they screw them up.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

actually i was making fun of your use of allowed. Always funny when people try to use big words and they screw them up.

I realize that and I fixed after I realized what I had done. As for using big words?? Didn't know that allowed was a big word? lol My brain just didn't catch it is all.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I realize that and I fixed after I realized what I had done. As for using big words?? Didn't know that allowed was a big word? lol My brain just didn't catch it is all.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

apparently it was too big for you lol

So my question to Paul is when will we see the bracketing for the faceoffs. And will it broken up into regions like the NCAA? And how do you plan on doing the pre-rankings? Will it based on total books submitted from last year? Come on Paul, inquiring minds want to know. And I have a couple of requests. Please do not put Joel Elad and I in the same region bracket wise. I would feel really bad for me knocking him out except if he meets me in the finals. Also can you put Pirate and I up against each other early so I can knock his butt out. That way I can here him whinning from the sidelines throughout the rest of the competition. :baiting:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

apparently it was too big for you lol

You know Pirate, you are right. I guess it was too big or how can I say it in other words prodigious.

:roflmao:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Round One Line-Ups

Par2ch

TomG

jonjesper

comic_manager

pirate

Paradise_Comics

NYComics

mr_highgrade