• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which of these people would you like to kill?

65 posts in this topic

Here I made it easier to choose.

paypal.jpg

Does it disturb anyone else how many of those people look better than they did before?

I mean "kneeling guy" is now kinda cute... tongue.gif

Does it disturb anyone else how many of those people look better than they did before?

I mean "kneeling guy" is now kinda cute... tongue.gif

So I guess you don't have a problem with "Man Hands"...? crazy.gif

"Those meaty paws...I feel like I'm dating George "The Animal" Steele".... thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Okay, is it just me?

Or is the chick in the back standing directly under the first "A" in PayPal just waaaayyy too good-looking to be hanging out with the rest of these dorks?

Well, we here at the Red Hook Digital Research Center agreed. That "chick in the back standing directly under the first "A" in Paypal" was indeed WAY too attractive to be associating with the rest of the "dorks", as lighthouse so accurately referred to them. So we ran a few tests, and this was our conclusion....

darthbabyxmas.jpg

Okay, is it just me?

Or is the chick in the back standing directly under the first "A" in PayPal just waaaayyy too good-looking to be hanging out with the rest of these dorks?

Well, we here at the Red Hook Digital Research Center agreed. That "chick in the back standing directly under the first "A" in Paypal" was indeed WAY too attractive to be associating with the rest of the "dorks", as lighthouse so accurately referred to them. So we ran a few tests, and this was our conclusion....

darthbabyxmas.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey this is been so much fun....can we vote on which forum member we'd like to kill the most next?....... thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif
That's a great idea.....Poll Time:

Which Forum Member Would You Like To Kill?Greggy

And the "hot chick".....she's obviously Mr. Paypal's trophy wife.Chris
893applaud-thumb.gif

I think we'll have to post more and more pics of Logan as he gets into more outfits...I'm glad my wife has a better sense of baby fashion than I do. grin.gif
893frustrated.gif