• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which of these people would you like to kill?

65 posts in this topic

I think we'll have to post more and more pics of Logan as he gets into more outfits...I'm glad my wife has a better sense of baby fashion than I do. grin.gif

I personally do not feel like waiting till the next major holiday to see the next outfit, so........

stlogan.jpg

All in good fun, of course. No actual malice intended. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

But seriously... Which of these people would you like to kill?

341413-HolidayPartyPic.jpg

Based on the looks of most of them...it would be most fun to set a trap by leaving a trail of Krispy Kremes(say 10 or 12), approx 10 feet apart leading to a plate of 10 assorted flavor Krispy Kremes where they would sit down and feast their gluttonous mouths just waiting for me to run up to them and taser them. Inevitably, 2 full minutes of laughter would ensue until they regained their senses and realized there is a crazed man standing over them holding a tazer and a sledgehammer. Their doughnut-dulled reflexes would then fail them as they get tazered a second time. This time I should be able to pull myself together from the laughter after about 45 seconds. Then my second profession of "sledge-hammer artist" would come in. Except for the hot chick...she would likely get tazered around 6 or 7 times.

The one I would most like to "trick" would be the portly lady standing right behind the wreath with the short blonde hair.

A close second is the fellow way in the back under the L with the blue shirt and HUMONGUOUS cranium.

Thank you Lighthouse, for indulging me in a life-long dream.