• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know or ever dealt with Ebay Seller "80sandbefore?"

4 posts in this topic

Hey, long story short: I BIN'd a X-men slab from this seller on 2-26-09. Sent an email to the seller and was told the book would ship the following Monday.

Monday comes and no word, so I wait till Friday and send another email, I'm told it will ship the next Monday because the seller is sick. That is the last time I've heard from him.

I went ahead and made a claim through paypal because I haven't heard a word from this guy for about three weeks. He has until the 29th to respond to paypal, which will make it over a month since I paid for the book.

I see that he has received plenty of positive feedback in the time I've paid for my book, and I've been completely ignored by this guy. So, has anyone dealt with him before? Did he not have the book to sell to begin with? What is the next step with paypal if I don't hear from him by the 29th?

Thanks in advance for the help!