• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vault of Horror EC

10 posts in this topic

I should known from the title of the thread that Mio would be here first and grab it fast :sorry:

There were some other tempting non-ECs in other threads - I'm glad Jayman snaked them so quickly, or I wouldn't have had the dough for this. I now have 10 Vaults!

I should known from the title of the thread that Mio would be here first and grab it fast :sorry:

There were some other tempting non-ECs in other threads - I'm glad Jayman snaked them so quickly, or I wouldn't have had the dough for this. I now have 10 Vaults!

Are you counting the one I'm gonna take from you in the next few weeks?

Seriously. congrats! You are a truly dedicated EC collector! (thumbs u

:shy: