• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOME STUFF FOR SALE - SCUD, Nth MAN, RISING STARS, FERRY IRON FIST

1 post in this topic

Well, I just realized after the four or five pieces I just bought......that I actually have to PAY for them. Isn't this how the credit crisis started? So that means either taking the hit or rotating out some other stuff. As always I am listing them first here. I would consider paying the CAF price that I offer here as last time I listed stuff here, only one piece was bought (even though there was a lot of interest) I put the rest on ebay (Platt Moon Knight Splash, some covers and splashes) and they almost all sold for more than I was asking on CAF. In fact some of the pieces sold between 50 and 100% more. So why do I offer them here first? Paying ebay and paypal fees actually drives me NUTS!!! I get physically ill every time I have to do it.

And so as always if you pay me by cheque or Money Order I will ship to you for free. If you want to use paypal I will charge $30 shipping with tracking.

Pieces being offered are a 3 page Scud the Dispossible Assassin sequence by Rob Schrab. 2 separate Ron Wagner Nth Man covers, a Keu Cha Rising Stars Cover and a Pascal Ferry Iron Fist Splash from Heroes for Hire.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=50226

I have had a fair amount of dealings with people on this board who I hope can offer good recommendations.

Thanks. EMail me with any questions... or to try to pry away other pieces from my gallery (It's happened)

Duane