• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

27 posts in this topic

All rules of the forum apply.

Shipping generally done priority.

No limitations. Overseas is fine.

:takeit: Gets the book

If you are unhappy with ANY book you buy. It may be returned hassle free.

These are the rules. And now you know.

Because knowing is half the battle!

Yoooo JOE!

G.I.Joe #21 VF+ $25.00 I cant find anything to tell me this book is not a first print. If you know where it would be, let me know.

Check the indica at the bottom of the first page.

I did. There is nothing there except the date and issue/volume numbers.

G.I.Joe #21 VF+ $25.00 I cant find anything to tell me this book is not a first print. If you know where it would be, let me know.

Just love the knowlege of the boardies its comic college for me :headbang:

Just love the knowlege of the boardies its comic college for me :headbang:

I know that that is where to check. But wanted to make sure there may have been some crazy thing I missed.

A-Ebay003-1.jpg

compare these two first print versions, underneath the MAR, there should be some writing.:

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-I-JOE-A-REAL-AMERICAN-HERO-21-CGC-9-6-SILENT-ISSUE_W0QQitemZ280318991858QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item280318991858&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

gijoe21.jpg