• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash Rebirth

56 posts in this topic

So he Never Died Huh

Yes and No?... Mabey?... Definitely sorta possibly-ish for-sure?

Allen escapes and foils the Anti-Monitor's plan to destroy the Earth, but dies in the process.[1] It has been said that Allen travels back through time and becomes the very same lightning bolt that gives him his powers, but later it is also strongly implied that the soul of Barry resides in the Speed Force, the mystical source and Valhalla open to all dead speedsters, and from which the living ones draw their amazing powers.

Decent read. Offers a nice start for the series imho. Picked up the variant too

th_sc00491c14.jpg

:banana: Hiyo!

Awesome cover! Wish I had your luck... or comic book shop capabilities. :sorry:

Hiyo

Try emailing Comic shops if they have them.

Its worth a shot and a mighty nice cover

Being a flash fan, it was a very good start. Crisis #8 was the worst day of my life hobby wise and gradually led me out of the hobby. So here I am back and not two years later, my main man Barry is back in the fold.

I hope they focus of mysteries as a cop and produce super stories. This story has some promise. Let's see where it goes.

never read a flash book in my whole life (only DC i've ever read have been batman books here and there)..

i picked this up to try something new and because of the sick cover....i REALLY liked the art, but had no idea what was going on in the story (shrug)

i'm not a fan of #1 issues which aren't new-reader friendly, though.....i'll give #2 a shot, bc of the strong art :)

th_sc00491c14.jpg

Hiyo

:angel: Hiyo!

Hey thanks for the advice, but my comic shop saved me a copy in a special place (Im the last big $200 comic spender) and forgot about it when I came to pick up. So went back up there and picked it up for $15 and will be reading that and my huge pile starting Tuesdays.

th_sc00491c14.jpg

Hiyo

:angel: Hiyo!

Hey thanks for the advice, but my comic shop saved me a copy in a special place (Im the last big $200 comic spender) and forgot about it when I came to pick up. So went back up there and picked it up for $15 and will be reading that and my huge pile starting Tuesdays.

(thumbs u

never read a flash book in my whole life (only DC i've ever read have been batman books here and there)..

i picked this up to try something new and because of the sick cover....i REALLY liked the art, but had no idea what was going on in the story (shrug)

i'm not a fan of #1 issues which aren't new-reader friendly, though.....i'll give #2 a shot, bc of the strong art :)

I can see how you might be confused with this book seeing how you've never read a Flash book before. If you like the character I would recommend you buying some of the trades including Flash Year One and The Greatest Flash Stories Ever Told.

My review of the 1st issue of Rebirth is not as glowing as some of the previous posters here. I thought it was a little too wordy for my tastes and didn't seem to have a real cohesive storyline. I will give Geoff Johns the benefit of the doubt because he's one of the best writers in comics today.

I can see how you might be confused with this book seeing how you've never read a Flash book before. If you like the character I would recommend you buying some of the trades including Flash Year One and The Greatest Flash Stories Ever Told.

My review of the 1st issue of Rebirth is not as glowing as some of the previous posters here. I thought it was a little too wordy for my tastes and didn't seem to have a real cohesive storyline. I will give Geoff Johns the benefit of the doubt because he's one of the best writers in comics today.

:pullhair: Hiyo!

Hey hey, hey! What about Grant "Oh my Goodness!" Morrison, Frank "Shut-yo mouth" Miller, Neal "The Man" Gaimen, or "Last Will and Testament" Meitzer? How bout... Geoff Johns is up there is with great writers of today?