• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Fairfield County CT or Westchester County NY Witnesses?

6 posts in this topic

A nearby LCS has just sent out a notice of an artist signing at their shop on April 25th.

Without making any commitments, I'm curious as to whether there are any CGC Witnesses in Fairfield County, Connecticut or in Westchester County New York who I could contact to inquire about availability, pricing, etc.

Thanks in advance.

A nearby LCS has just sent out a notice of an artist signing at their shop on April 25th.

Without making any commitments, I'm curious as to whether there are any CGC Witnesses in Fairfield County, Connecticut or in Westchester County New York who I could contact to inquire about availability, pricing, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Who's the artist? I'm no witness but I do live in CT and I'd be willing to attend if it's someone of interest... hm

The shop is A Timeless Journey at 2538 Summer Street in Stamford, CT, and the artist is Ron Garney. Here is the announcement:

Also, while you've got your calender out, mark down Saturday April 25th from 3 PM to 6 PM as superstar artist RON GARNEY will be appearing in store. Who is Ron Garney you dare ask? Ron Garney is one of the top Marvel artists of the 90s and today and has worked on some of Marvel's top characters including Spider-Man, Captain America, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Daredevil, the Fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer and MORE! Recently Ron has been working on SKAAR: SON OF HULK. Ron has been to the store before and is a great guy!

Store website is here, for updates as they appear:

http://www.atimelessjourney.com/

Nuts! I'm going to be presenting at a conference that weekend. :frustrated: I'd have loved to see if he was doing any sketches. I met Ron at Baltimore and had talked with him a bit via email--really, really nice guy.