• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRINDER IS GOING BACK TO WORK!!!!

131 posts in this topic

:cry: my feet have gone soft, blisters :cry:

So what are your hours and time you work James?

well, yesterday I worked 9 hours, today I worked 8 hours. Start times vary, as do the hours per day. But the owner of the company is really trying to keep me busy right now so he doesnt lose me. He said I am the best operator he has had come out in almost two years. :acclaim:

well, yesterday I worked 9 hours, today I worked 8 hours. Start times vary, as do the hours per day. But the owner of the company is really trying to keep me busy right now so he doesnt lose me. He said I am the best operator he has had come out in almost two years. :acclaim:

Ya know, unions provide for comic reading breaks.

Operator? That can be taken so many ways. :devil:

You were probably taking a break from reading the boards and reading some comics instead (thumbs u

Hey, we should do a meet up at one of the LCS' some saturday.....then go to lunch at the Steelhead or somewhere. Maybe we can get designer toast or some other local Oregonians to join in?

Sounds good to me...I won't be going to Seattle but I really want to. I have a super crazy april with birthdays weddings and other events.

But your right Oregon needs a Board dinner party or get together. Maybe I will start a thread.

I'll be in Oregon for my niece's graduation from Oregon State in May...we have a place rented right on the beach near Yaquina Bay that sleeps 16... :headbang:

You were probably taking a break from reading the boards and reading some comics instead (thumbs u

Hey, we should do a meet up at one of the LCS' some saturday.....then go to lunch at the Steelhead or somewhere. Maybe we can get designer toast or some other local Oregonians to join in?

Sounds good to me...I won't be going to Seattle but I really want to. I have a super crazy april with birthdays weddings and other events.

But your right Oregon needs a Board dinner party or get together. Maybe I will start a thread.

I'll be in Oregon for my niece's graduation from Oregon State in May...we have a place rented right on the beach near Yaquina Bay that sleeps 16... :headbang:

May it is then.... I will try and get around to posting something in the events and maybe we can work it out. it can be an Oregon board gathering with some cali influences.

I find it appropriate that this is gradually taking shape in a thread about grinder going back to work. Maybe CG can make it to Oregon as well.

Wait dwip.....is that an invitation to all Oregon board members to go to Yakina bay for a free nights stay with a bunch of comic guys????