• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRINDER IS GOING BACK TO WORK!!!!

131 posts in this topic

But I'm sure you feel very satisfied with a good day put in at work. Beats the alternative, right?
:applause: you got that right :acclaim:

grinderdude, how hard could it be working a machine like that? Isn't it all automated? (:

Its prob his button pushing finger thats so tired (:

But I'm sure you feel very satisfied with a good day put in at work. Beats the alternative, right?

grinderdude, how hard could it be working a machine like that? Isn't it all automated? (:

Hell ya, to use his finger he's actually got to be in a vertical position rather than his standard horizontal position. :headbang:

Yeah. He's had it lodged in his azz for months, now. hm

Yeah. He's had it lodged in his azz for months, now. hm

:flamed:

You were probably taking a break from reading the boards and reading some comics instead (thumbs u

Hey, we should do a meet up at one of the LCS' some saturday.....then go to lunch at the Steelhead or somewhere. Maybe we can get designer toast or some other local Oregonians to join in?

You were probably taking a break from reading the boards and reading some comics instead (thumbs u

Hey, we should do a meet up at one of the LCS' some saturday.....then go to lunch at the Steelhead or somewhere. Maybe we can get designer toast or some other local Oregonians to join in?

Sounds good to me...I won't be going to Seattle but I really want to. I have a super crazy april with birthdays weddings and other events.

But your right Oregon needs a Board dinner party or get together. Maybe I will start a thread.

once the chinese finish up buying some of our excess home inventory (think of it, a few million homes is absolutely nothing in the big picture over there), then i predict a road to recovery. maybe we'll never have boom times, but maybe we shouldn't. our last boom was financed with borrowed money. too many people who made $500/wk were driving around in $35K cars and carrying $400 Vitton bags.