• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eaglemoss marvel and DC lead figurines...

28 posts in this topic

to everyone

it's been some time that eaglemoss has been putting out a very nice lead figurine collection.

The marvel universe is rather "advance" on the figurines avaiable (almost 90 characters) and the DC ones, started recently, are also a sucess and a long run plan for the joy of the fans.

I've collected a good bunch of the marvel ones, which in general are very nice, and altough not a DC fan, the figurines from the "distinguished competition" universe are even better.

is anyone buying these puppys? this is a nice way of having your favorite characters without breaking your wallet on the bowen's (which deserve every cent for their quality but are expensive as everyone knows).

here are the companys links for both universes with all the figurines avaiable...

http://www.marvel-figurines.co.uk/

http://www.eaglemoss.com/dc/index_uk_splash.html

another interesting thing is that the more talented fans do their own "costums", which sometimes are even better than the "official figurines"

and here's some extra interesting links (and a very nice "official" blog of the company for the upcoming projects...)

http://marvel-figurines.blogspot.com/

http://www.marvelcustoms.co.uk/

anyway, take a look, have your saying and more important enjoy!

regards

Great detail on these guys-just started building my collection with 12 DC and Marvel mixed. More on order hopefully at my LCS on Wednesday..... :wishluck:

I can't believe how much goes into the accompanying magazine that goes with each figure-Good times! (thumbs u

1655256-banana2.gifChris

I've picked up about a dozen of the Marvel figurines over the last year

and like them a lot. I've never really been a statue or action figure guy,

but I dig these!

Joker--

what are your fav. characters already avaiable?

i think in general the DC universe is putting up more quality in the finishing works...do you fell the same?

right now they are building up a set of "2 special figurines" coming out together. The first one was lilandra and prof. X, which are very well done. Can't wait for the next one: kazar and zabu!

fell free to put some pics of your coll.

regards

I don't know if possible but a Storm Shadow one would be nice from Marvel. Not sure if that is possible because of Licensing.

As for quality on my Moon Knight one it could have ben painted a bit better such as his cresent on his chet should have been painted white and the cresents on the belt where not done that wll a shown in their display picture. I have seen an other one that was better so I am assuming it is because of who painted it.

I have all of the DC ones so far, I'll get them posted up as soon as possible. In fact I just had the first giant-sized special through, Anti-Monitor. All great figurines, the Bat character ones are awesome.

Very nice set of shots from your coll. :headbang:

I'm tempted on getting some of the DC ones... the fans who know these figurines, to get this close ups and still maintain a very good rendition, reflects the quality of them (the regular ones are around 8cm to 11cm tall, depending on the character).

From the DC i only have bats (which was like 3euros only), catwoman and wonderwoman (wife's loves these last 2).

The anti monitor must be as heavy as the galactus or the sentinel ones, no?! They are around 15cm tall and quite heavy (something like 1/2kg give or take it). :cloud9:

congrats

regards

ps- and the displays of the DC are also very nice

My brother-in-law has all of the Marvels to date and if memory serves me correctly then yeah the Anti-Monitor is around the same size as Galactus and Sentinel. It's hard to judge really as I think the DC figurines are generally bigger than the Marvel ones anyway.

My favourites out of the lot are Riddler, Scarecrow, Croc, Darkseid, Doomsday, Deadshot and Deathlok. Awesome figures.