• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waiting for the S@*T to hit the fan

29 posts in this topic

Well if the topic of the day is multiple sales threads:

It's safe to assume the reason why people have issues with multiple sales threads is because it bumps other threads down the list and off the first page.

If this is the case, then I really don't see the point in an oxymoronic thread just for the purpose of complianing about it. There is also a discussion thread in the Marketplace specifically for the purpose of not having pointless posts in the marketplace.

An even better idea might be to refrain from posting pointless jiberish and gremlins in threads that are closed or where the item(s) has sold.

I personally don't care very much about either situation. I can click on the next page and usually do so when I can tell the marketplace has been busy. However, I find it puzzling when people want to be the board conscience, but seem to neglect thinking about thier own actions.

posting pointless jiberish and gremlins in threads that are closed or where the item(s) has sold.

I did something like that this weekend (thumbs u

posting pointless jiberish and gremlins in threads that are closed or where the item(s) has sold.

Its not a surprise though when you see the individuals that are doing it though!!!

I personally don't care very much about either situation. I can click on the next page and usually do so when I can tell the marketplace has been busy. However, I find it puzzling when people want to be the board conscience, but seem to neglect thinking about thier own actions.

I couldn't have said it any better myself (thumbs u

I am there every day. See nothing really amiss.

CAL who may have missed it... (shrug)

The thread title and text in the first post got edited along with the third post in it got deleted by the op.

Well if the topic of the day is multiple sales threads:

It's safe to assume the reason why people have issues with multiple sales threads is because it bumps other threads down the list and off the first page.

If this is the case, then I really don't see the point in an oxymoronic thread just for the purpose of complianing about it. There is also a discussion thread in the Marketplace specifically for the purpose of not having pointless posts in the marketplace.

An even better idea might be to refrain from posting pointless jiberish and gremlins in threads that are closed or where the item(s) has sold.

Take your foolish sense of self-responsibility and stick it, we don't need any of that around here. :sumo: