• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signing with Frank Frazetta. 20 Spots. 1 per person.

173 posts in this topic

Is the window bag still required when Frazetta wants to take all the books out of the bags to sign?

Good Question. From my past experience Mr. Frazetta will only remove your comic from the window bag and board IF he cannot sign the comic in the spot that he desires.

If he can find the spot in the window, he nails it.

Also look at the flyer. Your book goes in a window bag and board inside of a window shell with flap. This is an EXCELLENT way to protect your comics. I spend a lot of time making these suckers and I truly feel that they work great. I get my shells from Hotflips and I use a very sharp x-acto to cut the windows.........takes ALOT of time :)

Question for you signature folks. I spoke to a couple of you about getting these window bags made. Let's say all the bags have windows in the same spot, which can probably be done. What if the sweet spot to sign isnt in the window??

This is just getting all confusing for me because different witnesses have asked me different things on what they like to have.

Jeff

Question for you signature folks. I spoke to a couple of you about getting these window bags made. Let's say all the bags have windows in the same spot, which can probably be done. What if the sweet spot to sign isnt in the window??

This is just getting all confusing for me because different witnesses have asked me different things on what they like to have.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, if the creator can't get to the sweet spot you make it happen......... (shrug)

14 Spots Left

6 Taken

:signfunny::screwy:
You know it's true.. and it looks neater. :banana:

ummmmm........(in a nice way) I totally think that my way has your way schooled!

what if someone walks into you at a con? what if you bump into a wall..........?

These are in shells! They stand a much better chance against obstacles like that.

Neat as in not much protecting them so you see the book real good????lol I wont go into that.

:signfunny::screwy:
You know it's true.. and it looks neater. :banana:

ummmmm........(in a nice way) I totally think that my way has your way schooled!

what if someone walks into you at a con? what if you bump into a wall..........?

These are in shells! They stand a much better chance against obstacles like that.

Neat as in not much protecting them so you see the book real good????lol I wont go into that.

You use bags and boards with the actual book... My way is much better. The book is flat and has no space to shift. I do not run into walls so dropping the box is not a concern :baiting: . Just saying... this is coming from a guy who collects strictly 9.8s and have NEVER had a grade drop on my books.

I learned my lesson...........I'm a few strikes deep so all I will say is that............

I am still open for Frazetta subs :)

Please know that your comics will be protected through the BEST possible method out there!

Thanks,

Sean

Wow great to see Frank doing another signing.

I can't remember what I paid for the first sig series signing he did.

Did Frank change his fee?

C