• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signing with Frank Frazetta. 20 Spots. 1 per person.

173 posts in this topic

well. The board member has been alerted that it is his book. I will leave it to him to speak up.

mess .......oh well, at least I know Im getting the last name.....

Congrats! Where do I send the wedding presents?

well. The board member has been alerted that it is his book. I will leave it to him to speak up.

mess .......oh well, at least I know Im getting the last name.....

Congrats! Where do I send the wedding presents?

It took a second (ive been drinking) but that was funny! I prefer Silver CGC books, I dont have a wedding registry but you can use the CGC one to help fill in the gaps

I have to thank NYComics for letting me tag along for the ride and had the chance to meet Mr. Frazzeta. It was totally an awesome experience with museum and chatting it up with the Frazzetas

One "Z" Two "T"s...now that you've met him you gotta get that right.

C

We almost had a mini-con at the Frazetta ranch. I had driven down from the Toronto, ON area in a rental car and bumped into SideOrderBrains and the 2 NY Comics honchos. The Frazetta comments books stated I had just missed artist Greg Capullo (X-men, Spawn) and perhaps Josh Nathanson of cLink. 7 orders of separation?

Either way, Frazetta's daughter-in-law helped me take 2 pics with the classic Conan, Man Ape, Frost Giants, Berserker :luhv: oil paintings and a short Flip video!

I see my Vampi #1 is on the radar, so far just "verified" by CGC.

I hope whomever get's the FF siggy with the first and last name posts a scan!