• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signing with Frank Frazetta. 20 Spots. 1 per person.

173 posts in this topic

Did Frank change his fee?

Me either Chris, but I thought it was $300 hm

Selling that Goon art yet :baiting::angel:

Please take goon art questions to another thread. This thread is to accept 20 Frank Frazetta SS spots.

$300 reflects Mr. Frazetta's signing fee as well as a witness fee on top.

Next time if you have a question like that feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Please take goon art questions to another thread. This thread is to accept 20 Frank Frazetta SS spots.

Since 6 or 7 people asked questions in the thread I thought you were accepting them here. At least one other person (who is a ss witness, like myself) was unclear about how the fee was structured being that they had trouble reading the form, or had participated in Frazetta signings in the past and was trying to determine if this was comparable.

I would think it would help the person setting up the signing to answer these questions in the thread for clarity's sake and to avoid the same question being PM'd over and over.

And since many many folks on this board and on the SS threads are either long time witnesses or experienced SS buyers you can't go wrong going overboard on the details. We are all big kids, not our first time at the rodeo and all that, letting us know exactly how the fee breaks down or publically answering questions about the fee will avoid several issues or misunderstanding from occuring. That doesn't derail your thread. It keeps it moving in a positive direction.

I will be sure to PM you in the future. Best of luck with the signing.

C

Since 6 or 7 people asked questions in the thread I thought you were accepting them here. At least one other person (who is a ss witness, like myself) was unclear about how the fee was structured being that they had trouble reading the form, or had participated in Frazetta signings in the past and was trying to determine if this was comparable.

I would think it would help the person setting up the signing to answer these questions in the thread for clarity's sake and to avoid the same question being PM'd over and over.

And since many many folks on this board and on the SS threads are either long time witnesses or experienced SS buyers you can't go wrong going overboard on the details. We are all big kids, not our first time at the rodeo and all that, letting us know exactly how the fee breaks down or publically answering questions about the fee will avoid several issues or misunderstanding from occuring. That doesn't derail your thread. It keeps it moving in a positive direction.

I will be sure to PM you in the future. Best of luck with the signing.

C

Well said Chris (thumbs u

This is the same exact price that I offered for my previous Frazetta signing that happened last November.

If any other curious witnesses have any other questions please feel free to send me a pm.

Hope this helps clear things up :)

Thanks for the good luck! All of the details and specifics are in the form. PM me and I will email you the form.

Best,

Sean

This is the same exact price that I offered for my previous Frazetta signing that happened last November.

If any other curious witnesses have any other questions please feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks for the good luck! All of the details and specifics are in the form. PM me and I will email you the form.

Best,

Sean

Thanks for the info.

I must apologize, I don't remember seeing your past Frazetta SS Thread. I remember Brian (chainball) havining a Threads in May and December of last year but I must have just missed yours. If you have a link please pass it along. I always enjoy seeing what people get for these special signings.

PM on the way. (thumbs u

Chris

My last signing was a private signing that I had arranged. I did not solicit for spots on the boards. Mostly because I am a greedy Frazetta SS fan myself.......... :)

Thus I cannot provide you a link Chris.

Best,

Sean

Thanks for the info.

I must apologize, I don't remember seeing your past Frazetta SS Thread. I remember Kevin (chainball) havining a Threads in May and December of last year but I must have just missed yours. If you have a link please pass it along. I always enjoy seeing what people get for these special signings.

PM on the way. (thumbs u

Chris

Brian=Chainnball

Best,

Sean

Thanks for the info.

I must apologize, I don't remember seeing your past Frazetta SS Thread. I remember Kevin (chainball) havining a Threads in May and December of last year but I must have just missed yours. If you have a link please pass it along. I always enjoy seeing what people get for these special signings.

PM on the way. (thumbs u

Chris

Brian=Chainnball

Sorry Brian....you said it was ok if I called you Kevin...or Sally. One of those two. hm

C