• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signing with Frank Frazetta. 20 Spots. 1 per person.

173 posts in this topic

I think If I had a death dealer I wouldve sent that in, but anyway......6.5 going out, and a 6.5 coming back. Thanks again Sean!

4224285a655be716412a2f0916113079a78802b.jpg

I am glad you like your sig.

Since there is so much speculation regarding the full name signature. (People thinking it is on one of my books, no it isn't I cant even afford or find a Vampi 1)

Show that puppy! I know who you are.

As for the pen types, Mr. Frazetta took a very long and careful time signing all of these books. He also picks the spot and pen for each different book. All books stayed in my special toploaders the entire time. When Chris and I looked through the books we did not see 1 sig that went bad, which for us is a signing well accomplished. I am glad lots of people are getting stuff back and are happy. Me I am still waiting on my books.

Got this little puppy back yesterday :grin: I like how the label goes with the logo (thumbs u

ghostrider3.jpg

That is a nice observation about the label matching. I like that too. (Note to self yellowish comics = nice SS slabs.

Update on the Full Vampi sig- This current book is still listed as verified. We will have to wait a bit. Get your popcorn out :popcorn:

sorry for all the lame suspense lol

I recently got these in. Thanks Sean.

Famous Funnies #216 SS CGC 9.4 Highest in Census

famous_funnies_216_ss94.jpg

Famous Funnies #211 SS CGC 9.0

famous_funnies_211_ss90.jpg

Famous Funnies #212 SS CGC 9.0 Highest in Census

famous_funnies_212_ss90.jpg

Li'l Abner and the Creatures from Drop-Outer Space SS CGC 8.5 Highest in Census

Many people do not realize that Frank Frazetta was the artist on L'il Abner for several years (he also assisted on a few installments of Little Annie Fanny in Playboy--imagine his expression if someone digs one of those up and gives it to him to autograph). This comic and Thunda #1 are the only comics in which Frazetta did the art throughout.

lil_abner_ss85.jpg