• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else still waiting for books submitted at NYCC?

218 posts in this topic

I did fast track so I got my books back a while ago.

However, I want to thank you; I bought the recall ASBR #10 from you last year, and gave it to Danny to get it signed. It came back 9.8! :headbang: Thanks Pat! (thumbs u

However, I want to thank you; I bought the recall ASBR #10 from you last year, and gave it to Danny to get it signed. It came back 9.8! :headbang: Thanks Pat! (thumbs u

Cool! I ended up selling about 20 copies. And I believe only 1 did not get a 9.8. I sold them as NM+ for a reasonable price, and nobody complained when they returned from CGC. Glad you are happy with it.

Coicidentally I ended up keeping mine. Love Jim Lees Batman, strong cover, and well placed sig :headbang:

Cool! I ended up selling about 20 copies. And I believe only 1 did not get a 9.8. I sold them as NM+ for a reasonable price, and nobody complained when they returned from CGC. Glad you are happy with it.

Coicidentally I ended up keeping mine. Love Jim Lees Batman, strong cover, and well placed sig :headbang:

Agreed. Even though the hype and value of the book has decreased, it's still a personal fave of mine. That was definitely a great deal. (worship)

And no worries regarding your books, I'm sure they're on the way. :cool:

Agreed. Even though the hype and value of the book has decreased, it's still a personal fave of mine. That was definitely a great deal. (worship)

I hope so. Just nervous since I just handed them over and didnt have them signed myself. But I have faith in cgc.

And that book is awesome. I almost sold it, but now its a keeper. (thumbs u

I hope so. Just nervous since I just handed them over and didnt have them signed myself. But I have faith in cgc.

And that book is awesome. I almost sold it, but now its a keeper. (thumbs u

:D

I've had nothing but positive experiences with witnesses, as well as subbing at cons. Everything will work out for the best.