• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else still waiting for books submitted at NYCC?

218 posts in this topic

No wonder Joker went insane, he cant even build a house without the Man hasslin' him! :sumo:

For some reason this was funny as hell to me.

Good thing I wasn't drinking, or it would have shot through my nose. :roflmao:

You have one odd sense of humor :shy:
Just imagine it when he's drinking! lol:baiting:

No wonder Joker went insane, he cant even build a house without the Man hasslin' him! :sumo:

I cant..

I cant..
My wife doesn't drink that much (really) but, next time we have dinner, i'll sit beside you just in case! ;)

I'm not a GOLDEN AGE fan Joey.... geez

Unless it's Neal Adams Batman.

Neal Adams was late SA :baiting:

I got this in the mail today from a board member. This is GA

That book is awesome! Jack Burnley covers are suh-weet.

Adams covers are nice, but he only did one Joker cover. :baiting: There many cool GA Joker covers.

I'm not a GOLDEN AGE fan Joey.... geez

Unless it's Neal Adams Batman.

Neal Adams was late SA :baiting:

I got this in the mail today from a board member. This is GA

That book is awesome! Jack Burnley covers are suh-weet.

Adams covers are nice, but he only did one Joker cover. :baiting: There many cool GA Joker covers.

And I will own them all :devil:

:wishluck: I think I'll be getting mine right before GI Joe II: Cobra's Revenge and X-Men Origins II: Cyclops comes out in 2011....
Seems longer than 40 days to me. (shrug)

Just a tad over 40 days....

:wishluck: I think I'll be getting mine right before GI Joe II: Cobra's Revenge and X-Men Origins II: Cyclops comes out in 2011....

lol I am no longer concerned. I spoke to CGC last week or whenever it was, and I will have them back eventually. I have another stack of 20 books going out tomorrow, and another for a week or so after.

lol I am no longer concerned. I spoke to CGC last week or whenever it was, and I will have them back eventually. I have another stack of 20 books going out tomorrow, and another for a week or so after.

(thumbs u

On a side note, my modern sub that was received on 3/17 were shipped out yesterday and I should get them next week.

My NYCC should be enroute...to somewhere....I hope.....

Brian

I will post pics of me hugging the box when it arrives, and the tears on the slabs if they didnt grade how I expected.. lol

On a side note, my modern sub that was received on 3/17 were shipped out yesterday and I should get them next week.

Brian

I will post pics of me hugging the box when it arrives, and the tears on the slabs if they didnt grade how I expected.. lol

Uh, oh - better have a full box of kleenex. :kidaround:

Brian

Uh, oh - better have a full box of kleenex. :kidaround:

Hey as long as I dont get a PLOD I will live. The grade just decides if I keep it or sell it.