• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunch'o random raw books:Action Comics-Dr. Strange

43 posts in this topic

This cant be real.

You got me, Its all fake.

I just posted this for fun and to waist everyone's time. :tonofbricks:

On these boards that happens at times.

From sccans books all look VF/NM and with great prices (and no true scans or grades) people will use caution.

This cant be real.

Hi Taz. Don't take offense at the comments from Green and the others. They are trying to tell you that you will have trouble selling books here without grades or large scans. Most guys buy here because the grading can be suspect on Ebay and they have been burned by Ebay sellers hiding defects with small scans. :hi:

This cant be real.

Hi Taz. Don't take offense at the comments from Green and the others. They are trying to tell you that you will have trouble selling books here without grades or large scans. Most guys buy here because the grading can be suspect on Ebay and they have been burned by Ebay sellers hiding defects with small scans. :hi:

Thanks man, I totally understand and if anyone wants actual pictures of the any book just PM me. My scanner is being temperamental right now or else id have full scans up.