• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellblazer appearance checklist?

9 posts in this topic

I'm also looking for a list like this; I'd like to read some of them before the movie hits next year. Where's his FIRST appearance at, anyone know?

Read the Garth Ennis issues. They are collected in TPB. Maybe Lighthouse has 'em?

Well there will be some arguements over this as he makes cameos, but recognized in OS as SOST #37

Help out a poor, ignorant Marvel zombie...what's SOST? blush.gif

Saga of the Swamp Thing

His first cameo appearance was actually Swamp Thing #25.

His first cameo appearance was actually Swamp Thing #25.

Have Moore, Bissette, Tottleben ever really come out and said, "Yes, that is Constantine?" It sure does look like him, but the character doesn't even speak! It's even less a "cameo" than Hulk #180! At least you know the character's name!

True and only legitimate 1st Appearance is #37.

Chris

I believe it was the Comic Book Artist Alan Moore issue where I read that artist Bissette had been after Moore to create a Sting-like character for Swamp Thing. Bissette went so far as to draw Sting into the story in #25.

So if this anecdote is correct, #25 is at best a Constantine "prototype-cameo."