• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUCK BIGGINS BIN SALE - 25% off books listed prior 4/2/09! Updated w/ thumbnails

116 posts in this topic

Teen Titans 38 - Don Rosa w/ cert

.25 tear in logo under the "T" in Teen.. Must of occurred at printer. I have no idea how bad of a grade drop it would cause. Otherwise a very sweet copy like 9.4.

$12

tt38.jpg

I'm selling some stuff to pay for a commission by Irwin Hasen. I talked to him today and he agreed to do it. He and Norvick are my favorite Wonder Woman cover artists so the commission will be a Sensation or Wonder Woman cover. Just thought I share.

Irwin Hasen was one of my instructors at the Kubert school back in the day. He's a cool old bird....all 5 feet of him. He loved talking about the good old days but he was proudest of his work on his syndicated newspaper strip "Dondi".He also did some dynamite GL covers and stories.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Teen Titans 38 - Don Rosa w/ cert

.25 tear in logo under the "T" in Teen.. Must of occurred at printer. I have no idea how bad of a grade drop it would cause. Otherwise a very sweet copy like 9.4.

$12

tt38.jpg

:takeit: Ill check it out in hand. And the sweet Jughead pin. (worship)