• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Reps Ethan Van Sciver?

21 posts in this topic

Trying to find Pages from Flash Rebirth

He sells his own stuff...I agree, jinxworld is the place to find him. He's always posting stuff there.

C

There was some art on CAF that someone had posted with a story how EVS hadn't delivered the piece in like a year. It was the second deal I heard of to go south involving EVS.

That guy got all of his art. He was a european buyer. The art was a long time coming but not exactly a deal gone south.

In fact he wound up with 2 covers and a 24x36 commission for less than what cover would have cost him by all accounts. The commission piece is one of the most impressive pieces of art I think I have seen.

Even if it was just the commission piece he got a steal of a deal even with the wait taken into account.

I have waited longer for lesser art that I paid more for...to put it another way.

C

glad to hear it worked out. I was looking around caf to see an update but I couldn't find the piece

I will search around and see if I can find a scan of that commission...it was really something to see.

C

I did a little checking around for you and I found out that Spencer Beck of "The Artist's Choice" will have and will be selling the art for this series from issue #2 and on.

I am sure you know but his site is The Artist's Choice (thumbs u

Best,

Chris

I did a little checking around for you and I found out that Spencer Beck of "The Artist's Choice" will have and will be selling the art for this series from issue #2 and on.

Best,

Chris

I looked there first.. Thanks for the heads up

Best,

Chris

I looked there first.. Thanks for the heads up

(thumbs u No Problem. Glad to help.

C

EVS and his wife Sharis are on comic bloc. Sharis was handling his art sales for awhile on comic bloc, ebay and shows. As Chris noted, he's returning to Spencer (at least for Flash Rebirth).

Here is the aforementioned commission featuring Batman, Joker, Catwoman and Poison Ivy that he did for a fellow collector. Chris was instrumental in getting Spencer to make an inquiry on behalf of the collector after a 3 year wait. While it may have taken EVS some time to do the commission because of his schedule, he did apologize publicly on comic bloc (and privately). The collector received his 3 covers and the commission about 2 weeks ago.

Cheers!

N.

http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=2636fced7a877a9d658c969e3222f198&t=68981